Sunday, October 19, 2008

Open Letter to the Somali Pirates, Pt. II



Hey Guys-

I just wanted to get back to you and see if you got my my message. I am not sure how the high speed is on the ships, but I figured that someone had received it. And I know how clique-y things are between you pirates.

I read some rather disturbing news that really leads me to believe that my verbal and organizational skills could help benefit your missions.

This is what I read, "...three pirates were killed in a shootout among themselves..." Cmon, guys! What are you doing? Listen, your success lives in your non-violent tactics, and that means amongst yourselves too. I don't care who called who's mother a peg-legged hussy or who ate the last bag of Doritos.

I'm just putting it out there again. So if you need to vote at your next Somali Pirate Union meeting, remember "Ryan can unify the cause and further the mission." Also, if any of you swashbucklers have Skype, I can be reached at somali_pirate_rep023.

Good day,
Ryan

No comments: